Welcome to The Joint – Las Vegas, Blue Diamond! As your local chiropractor in Las Vegas, NV, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Las Vegas chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Fidel Odunuga
Born and raised in Katy, TX, Dr. Odunuga has always had a passion for sports. Starting at a young age, Dr. Odunuga participated in sports all the way through college where he played football at Sam Houston State University; He received his Bachelors degree in Kinesiology exercise science, and became very involved with the sports medicine aspect while pursuing his career in Chiropractic, continuing his education at Texas Chiropractic College. Dr. Odunuga further enhanced his knowledge of injury prevention /treatment by attending Northwest Health and Science Center, where he received his sports physicians’ training. He moved to Henderson in 2013 with his wife and daughter; Family has now grown, having another girl and a boy on the way. He continues to grow by challenging himself and others with the art of healing body and injuries. Hobbies include: MMA, traveling, cooking, scuba diving, family time, expanding knowledge and network base.
4150 Blue Diamond Road, Suite 107
Las Vegas, NV 89139
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible options.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Las Vegas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 24, 2016SandyE-cigarettes are hitting the news again. This time they are showing up as devices capable of exploding while in use, according to Scientific American. As a battery-powered device that heats a nicotine liquid, the e-cigarette creates a vapor to be inhaled. But the lithium-ion battery that powers it has the potential to explode, according to Boston ...
- May 19, 2016SandyWe all expect sore muscles after a good workout, but sometimes our body is telling us a lot more. Staying alert to read those body signals from workouts can be the difference between getting stronger or running into serious injuries. Sometimes in the excitement of getting back out there, we can load up our workouts and do ...
- May 11, 2016SandyScientists have just reported on an invisible polymer film, which they say may do what Spanx shapewear does for the body. When it is painted on the skin, it temporarily tightens wrinkles and erases bags under the eyes, according to reports in Scientific American and the New York Times. Originally designed to deliver rejuvenating drugs, it may ...
- May 4, 2016SandyWe all opt out here and there, indulging ourselves, as we move through the workweek; taking a longer lunch or letting Sunday fun affect Monday alertness can happen. But the bad habits that may be taking an even bigger bite are the subtle ones we do not even think about as they sneak into our day. If ...
- April 28, 2016SandyIn a society awash with noise and movement, long stretches of silence can be difficult to find. But we may all have to look harder and reach for more as we learn how valuable silence really is. We instinctively avoid noise, choosing homes far from airports or freeways, and using special equipment to shield our ears ...
- April 20, 2016SandyAs spring moves toward summer and we all have the urge to get outside as much as possible, hay fever or other seasonal allergies can definitely slow things down. I grew up in the Midwest and hay fever turned summer fun into misery until we found some good solutions. Pinpointing what’s going on and separating colds from ...
- April 12, 2016SandyWhen you are working, a crisis can be as immediate as an electronic shutdown, wrong date or time, or horrors — you may have forgotten to order the food for the meeting! Most of us know that sinking feeling when something seems wrong, and then seconds later it becomes a reality. There is a crisis. Whatever the ...
- April 6, 2016SandyBreathing, like walking, is frequently glossed over. But as breathing exercises become known for their stress relief and relaxation powers, you might want to take a closer look at what they can do. I learned this awhile ago when I was flying back and forth across the country trying to solve a family crisis. My stress ...
- March 24, 2016SandyWhen you have an important meeting coming up, do you take the time to choose your clothes as carefully as you do your research and other meeting preparations? Researchers say their studies suggest including clothes in your work strategy and presentations can make a difference. Some studies say choosing the right clothes can help to boost confidence ...