Welcome to The Joint – Las Vegas, Boca Park! As your local chiropractor in Las Vegas, NV, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Las Vegas chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Ray Watson
Dr. Watson is constantly asked questions about fitness, exercise and nutrition. He spent more than 39-years exercising in gyms all around the world. Dr. Watson gained knowledge about exercise, proper techniques and effective strategies to develop muscle and reduce fat. Calisthenics, plyometrics, running, weight lifting and cross training are some of the forms of exercise Dr. Watson utilizes on himself and with personal training clients.
Dr. Watson served in the United States Military and retired from a career in Law Enforcement. Serving in the military and working in law enforcement required him to make exercise and proper nutrition a part of his daily routine. This was not difficult because he has always been passionate about health and fitness.
After retiring from law enforcement, Dr. Watson decided to pursue a career in health care, as a Doctor of Chiropractic. Dr. Watson made a commitment, to helping others with chiropractic, exercise and nutrition. On his free time, Dr. Watson teaches exercise and nutrition classes. Getting patients better and keeping them well is his passion.
Dr. Watson looks forward to helping you improve your health through Chiropractic Care!
Dr. Jason Lovaas
Dr. Jason Lovaas, a native of Las Vegas, Nevada, is a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic West in San Jose, California and has been in practice since 1997. Dr. Lovaas has been designated as both a treating physician and rating physician by the State of Nevada Division of Industrial Relations Workers’ Compensation Section. In addition to treating patients, Dr. Lovaas has taught in several health care disciplines including massage therapy, medical assisting, and nursing. The love and dedication that Dr. Lovaas has for his profession can only be equaled by the care and compassion he has for his patients.
8820 West Charleston Blvd., Suite 103
Las Vegas, NV 89117
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Las Vegas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- October 7, 2015StepyI won’t sugarcoat it – anxiety is a pain. While everyone gets stressed out from time to time, dealing with chronic stress and anxiety is an annoyance at best, and a truly debilitating condition at worst. I think that one of the worst things about having chronic anxiety, or some kind of anxiety disorder, is the fact ...
- September 30, 2015StepyYou know that getting regular exercise is one of the best ways to encourage weight loss in the body, but did you know that certain exercises can impact your body for hours afterward and lead to increased weight loss? Yes, even though it sounds way too good to be true, it is true, as I ...
- September 21, 2015StepyIn an ideal world, we would all of course be getting the right amount of sleep that we need each and every night to ensure a productive and healthy day starting the following morning. Unfortunately, this is not always an ideal world, and there are many things that can happen during the day and the night ...
- September 17, 2015StepyWhen it comes to bettering ourselves and working to improve our overall mental health, it can often seem like a bit of a daunting task to achieve such seemingly aspirational goals. Still, we know that it is very important for us to take our mental health seriously, which is why it is so important to ...
- September 8, 2015StepyHave you ever noticed how a bad day can leave you feeling exhausted and drained, both emotionally as well as physically? If so, you are definitely not alone, a bad day can really take a toll on a person’s mental health, which can in turn create physical health issues as well. It turns out that ...
- September 3, 2015StepyWe all know that it is extremely important for us to stay healthy by eating a diet that is nutritious and balanced, but having this knowledge doesn’t always necessarily make accomplishing your personal health and wellness goals any easier. Unfortunately enough, many of us often find ourselves practically scratching our heads out of confusion whenever ...
- August 25, 2015StepyYou have more than likely heard about superfoods before, such as acai berries and kale, which are full of nutrients and minerals that are important for getting and staying healthy. However, did you know that there are certain superfoods that can provide specific benefits for women? That’s right, there are plenty of foods that are ...
- August 18, 2015StepyMany healthcare experts will tell you that the best way to get better sleep at night is to not eat any food right before going to sleep. This is because the body works hard for hours after you have eaten to digest the food that you consumed, and this digestive process can really interrupt and ...
- August 10, 2015StepySometimes the thought of rolling out of bed and heading straight to work without downing a cup of coffee first, seems laughable at best, and downright terrifying at worst. I’m willing to bet that most of you reading this article know that the day can’t truly begin until after finishing that first cup of coffee ...