Welcome to The Joint – Las Vegas, Boca Park! As your local chiropractor in Las Vegas, NV, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Las Vegas chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Ray Watson
Dr. Watson is constantly asked questions about fitness, exercise and nutrition. He spent more than 39-years exercising in gyms all around the world. Dr. Watson gained knowledge about exercise, proper techniques and effective strategies to develop muscle and reduce fat. Calisthenics, plyometrics, running, weight lifting and cross training are some of the forms of exercise Dr. Watson utilizes on himself and with personal training clients.
Dr. Watson served in the United States Military and retired from a career in Law Enforcement. Serving in the military and working in law enforcement required him to make exercise and proper nutrition a part of his daily routine. This was not difficult because he has always been passionate about health and fitness.
After retiring from law enforcement, Dr. Watson decided to pursue a career in health care, as a Doctor of Chiropractic. Dr. Watson made a commitment, to helping others with chiropractic, exercise and nutrition. On his free time, Dr. Watson teaches exercise and nutrition classes. Getting patients better and keeping them well is his passion.
Dr. Watson looks forward to helping you improve your health through Chiropractic Care!
Dr. Jason Lovaas
Dr. Jason Lovaas, a native of Las Vegas, Nevada, is a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic West in San Jose, California and has been in practice since 1997. Dr. Lovaas has been designated as both a treating physician and rating physician by the State of Nevada Division of Industrial Relations Workers’ Compensation Section. In addition to treating patients, Dr. Lovaas has taught in several health care disciplines including massage therapy, medical assisting, and nursing. The love and dedication that Dr. Lovaas has for his profession can only be equaled by the care and compassion he has for his patients.
8820 West Charleston Blvd., Suite 103
Las Vegas, NV 89117
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Las Vegas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 26, 2015StepyI think it is safe to come to the conclusion that salt and sodium are some of the worst downfalls of the modern Western diet. More and more food manufacturers and restaurants are learning to rely on salt in order to preserve food while improving the quality of its overall taste. While this does tend ...
- May 18, 2015StepySince I am of partial Japanese descent, I have spent my entire life happily reaping the benefits of a Japanese diet that’s low in unhealthy fat and sodium, and high in lean protein and vegetables. Most people know that the Japanese people are renowned for having some of the longest life spans out of all people on ...
- May 14, 2015StepyYou’ve no doubt heard about super foods before, but did you know that there are certain foods out there that provide special benefits for women and women’s bodies? I hadn’t really considered the idea until I came across an article by Health that discusses some of the best female-friendly super foods. These foods are of ...
- May 7, 2015StepyI’m a big fan of tea, and I grew up in a house that was always stocked with fresh green tea leaves that were ready to be steeped at a moment’s notice. I still manage to sneak in at least one cup, if not two, of tea each and every day. While green tea is ...
- April 28, 2015StepyThere are few condiments as flavorful and delicious as red pepper flakes, at least as far as I’m concerned. Then again, I am a huge fan of all things spicy, so it shouldn’t come as a surprise that I douse most of my meals in heaps of the stuff. I am also a huge fan ...
- April 21, 2015StepyThe likelihood that one of your favorite breakfast pastries or lunch sandwiches is somehow made from white flour is surprisingly high. On the surface, this may not necessarily seem like such a big problem – after all, if white flour is in virtually everything, what can possibly be wrong with it? Well, if you’ve ever ...
- April 21, 2015StepyIn today’s day and age, we’ve been taught to equate the word “carb” with “unhealthy”. As a result, we find ourselves constantly, even obsessively, checking the nutrition labels on all of our food, tossing it back on the shelf if we deem it is too carb heavy. The thing is, though, carbohydrates are actually an ...
- April 7, 2015StepyI have to say that I really do think that celery is one of the most fascinating vegetables out there. I say this mostly because I seem to learn something new and unexpected about the vegetable every time it comes up in conversation, or in my research on how to live a healthier lifestyle with a ...
- March 31, 2015StepyFor the longest time, my friends and family liked to poke fun at how absurdly cold I seemed to be no matter where I was. I seriously think I could have been dropped into the Mojave desert shivering, and my temperature would rise maybe three degrees at most. Anyway, while I know it might have seemed ...