Welcome to The Joint – Las Vegas, Boca Park! As your local chiropractor in Las Vegas, NV, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Las Vegas chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Jason Lovaas, a native of Las Vegas, Nevada, is a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic West in San Jose, California and has been in practice since 1997. Dr. Lovaas has been designated as both a treating physician and rating physician by the State of Nevada Division of Industrial Relations Workers’ Compensation Section. In addition to treating patients, Dr. Lovaas has taught in several health care disciplines including massage therapy, medical assisting, and nursing. The love and dedication that Dr. Lovaas has for his profession can only be equaled by the care and compassion he has for his patients.
8820 West Charleston Blvd., Suite 103
Las Vegas, NV 89117
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Las Vegas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- November 12, 2014When it comes to coffee, it seems every day is a new opportunity to sip the stuff– not just once, either. And while an overconsumption of coffee can undoubtedly be unhealthy, did you know that just the right amount of java can actually be good for you? According to Dave Asprey, author of The Bulletproof Diet, ...
- November 5, 2014You’re always being told what you can and cannot eat—or at least what you should and should not be eating. More often than not, you hear about the must-haves that should be added to your diet. But with all of the food choices out there, how do you decide what to add to your grocery ...
- October 24, 2014Being sick suckssss– you can hardly move without feeling exhausted, you can’t enjoy your favorite activities, and even going to the gym and improving your strength/fitness is off-limits until you get better. “Getting better” occurs when your immune system has taken care of business. Your body is exposed to microbes constantly, in fact serving as home ...
- October 17, 2014This article was inspired by Leah Zerbe’s piece for the Rodale News. To read the original, please visit this link. It’s October again, where the leaves are falling and the GMO foods should be gone from your grocery list, too. That’s because this month is Non-GMO month (shouldn’t every month be that?)– but that hasn’t kept the ...
- October 14, 2014With so many cold remedies out there, it’s so easy to just guzzle down a pill or syrup, and put your cold completely out of your mind. But what if there was a way for you to avoid running to the drug store this cold and flu season? After all, natural cures are great ways ...
- October 3, 2014With sunscreen sprays leading to (rather than preventing!) cancer and shampoos associated with obesity in kids, it’s time many of our personal care products make a change. Since this month is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the agency Campaign for Safe Cosmetics is requesting that Proctor & Gamble (P&G) takes out its many carcinogenic ingredients from ...
- September 26, 2014OK, so you already do your best to eat your five servings of fruits and vegetables each day– and you do pretty good. After all, it is for better health– and, who doesn’t want that? Now, also understand that eating those fruits and especially veggies could help protect your mental well-being, indicates a monumental recent study ...
- September 19, 2014A recent study conducted by the Weizmann Institute of Science in Israel discovered that artificial sweeteners could have a negative effect on our gut bacteria. We’re looking at you, diet soda sippers. Researchers realized that artificial sweeteners altered the composition of patients’ gut bacteria over the long haul, which might serve as evidence to why subjects got ...
- September 12, 2014Chiropractic care can help relieve many health problems including spinal pain, ergonomic dysfunction, and general body pain. This often culminates in an improved well-being following intervention. That being said, could chiropractic care even provide its abounding relief efforts to young people who have debilitating scoliosis? While chiropractors have claimed their practice can influence scoliotic curves, ...