Welcome to The Joint – Las Vegas, Boca Park! As your local chiropractor in Las Vegas, NV, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Las Vegas chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Jason Lovaas, a native of Las Vegas, Nevada, is a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic West in San Jose, California and has been in practice since 1997. Dr. Lovaas has been designated as both a treating physician and rating physician by the State of Nevada Division of Industrial Relations Workers’ Compensation Section. In addition to treating patients, Dr. Lovaas has taught in several health care disciplines including massage therapy, medical assisting, and nursing. The love and dedication that Dr. Lovaas has for his profession can only be equaled by the care and compassion he has for his patients.
8820 West Charleston Blvd., Suite 103
Las Vegas, NV 89117
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Las Vegas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- February 26, 2015We’ve all had that annoying experience of buying fresh produce at the grocery store, only to either forget about it, or somehow store it in an incorrect way so that we end up having to toss the now-rotten product before even getting a chance to eat it. This is frustrating since it’s not only a ...
- February 18, 2015If you’ve just decided to start a new diet, you may find yourself getting overwhelmed by all the advice given to you on the internet, in the media, from friends and family, and from your gym or fitness group. It’s not unusual for some of the advice to become contradictory, which is incredibly frustrating for anyone. ...
- February 13, 2015Preventative care is now a crucial part of the overall physical health care process. Rather than waiting to see your doctor until an ache or pain gets too uncomfortable to manage, it is recommended that you schedule annual exams that are complete with a variety of screening tests meant for preventative care. These tests may seem ...
- February 10, 2015The exercise ball, also known as a Swiss ball or Yoga ball, is a great piece of equipment to have in your house. They are very affordable and can be used for many different exercises. The best thing about the exercise ball is that it allows one to exercise while still being able to move ...
- February 9, 2015Many of us love lasagna, but the dish can be riddled with ingredients that raise cholesterol and leave us feeling heavy and lethargic afterwards. Well luckily there is a way to consume lasagna that is healthy and actually a benefit to our bodies. The following recipe adds the delicious and brain healthy food- spinach, and ...
- February 6, 2015If you don’t know at least one person close to you who has gone on a gluten-free diet, you’ve no doubt heard about others who have, and you probably have some idea about the many health benefits that choosing to go gluten-free can provide. Some people choose to follow a gluten-free diet due to gluten sensitivity ...
- January 29, 2015Most of us have the goal of losing a little weight that we may have packed on, whether it is from overindulging in junk food or just overeating in general. Many people find that their individual metabolisms are the major contributing factors to whether they are successful in their weight loss strategies, or whether it ...
- January 21, 2015The Mediterranean diet is consistently praised by nutritionists and doctors alike, who claim that it is a diet that perfectly balances all the nutrients your body needs with truly delicious flavor. Scientific studies have shown that among people who follow the Mediterranean diet, there were significantly decreased rates of chronic and potentially fatal diseases such as ...
- January 19, 2015The world can be a beautiful place…if you can see it. Keeping your eyes healthy may not be necessary to keep you alive, but it’s certainly an important part of maintaining your quality of life. Eye health is an easy thing to ignore. Most of us don’t think about it until vision is obstructed, and ...