Welcome to The Joint – Las Vegas, Boca Park! As your local chiropractor in Las Vegas, NV, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Las Vegas chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Jason Lovaas
Dr. Jason Lovaas, a native of Las Vegas, Nevada, is a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic West in San Jose, California and has been in practice since 1997. Dr. Lovaas has been designated as both a treating physician and rating physician by the State of Nevada Division of Industrial Relations Workers’ Compensation Section. In addition to treating patients, Dr. Lovaas has taught in several health care disciplines including massage therapy, medical assisting, and nursing. The love and dedication that Dr. Lovaas has for his profession can only be equaled by the care and compassion he has for his patients.
8820 West Charleston Blvd., Suite 103
Las Vegas, NV 89117
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Las Vegas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- February 10, 2016StepyMany healthcare experts advocate for us to focus more on getting back to our roots. When it comes to living a lifestyle which reflects our world before electricity took over, the one beneficial thing we can take on is the usage of natural lighting. The science is in — natural light is crucial for good ...
- February 3, 2016StepyEvery so often there seems to come along a new and exciting tip for losing weight which seems way too good to be true — and we find out, eventually, it usually is. There are all kinds of crazy tricks out there which “guarantee” weight loss, not to mention all kinds of unsafe pills and ...
- January 27, 2016StepyThere are two kinds of people in this world: Early birds and night owls. Why we’ve decided to compare our sleeping habits to that of our avian friends is beyond me, but I still wear the name “night owl” with pride. There are a lot of advantages to being a night owl; besides going out ...
- January 20, 2016StepyIf your goal is to be a healthier person overall, one of the most important areas of your health has to be your diet. Consuming foods that are healthy, nutritious, and good for your body and mind is a key component of living a life of well-being. Cleansing your body with nutritious food is a ...
- January 12, 2016StepyHave you ever heard the phrase “mind over matter” when it comes to difficult circumstances? It’s a saying that can be applied to many situations, including the wonderful world of dieting and eating healthier. While some people have found success in sticking to rigid dietary regimens, maybe you don’t have the time, money, or resources to ...
- January 6, 2016StepyI love tea. It’s delicious, it provides caffeine without the jitters coffee can bring, and perhaps best of all, it comes in a wide variety of types and flavors. You probably already know about the classic green and black teas, but there are quite a few more options out there, and generally speaking, only true ...
- December 26, 2015StepyWhile there are plenty of annoying habits out there that can get even the best of us riled up from time to time, it’s safe to say most of us agree that hearing others chew gum loudly is one of the things at the top of the list of annoying behaviors. Still, it cannot be denied ...
- December 17, 2015StepyWe all love bees for their ability to provide us with sweet and delicious honey, but most of us don’t stop to consider anything else they can give to us, nutrient-wise. Other than getting stung, what else are bees good for when it comes to our health? As it turns out, there may be another ...
- December 10, 2015StepyIn the moments when feelings of stress and anxiety get really bad, sometimes all you want is an quick fix to end the discomfort so you can get on with your day. While it’s important to work on living a lifestyle that helps reduce your overall levels of stress and anxiety, the reality is we ...