Welcome to The Joint – Las Vegas, Boca Park! As your local chiropractor in Las Vegas, NV, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Las Vegas chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Ray Watson
Dr. Watson is constantly asked questions about fitness, exercise and nutrition. He spent more than 39-years exercising in gyms all around the world. Dr. Watson gained knowledge about exercise, proper techniques and effective strategies to develop muscle and reduce fat. Calisthenics, plyometrics, running, weight lifting and cross training are some of the forms of exercise Dr. Watson utilizes on himself and with personal training clients.
Dr. Watson served in the United States Military and retired from a career in Law Enforcement. Serving in the military and working in law enforcement required him to make exercise and proper nutrition a part of his daily routine. This was not difficult because he has always been passionate about health and fitness.
After retiring from law enforcement, Dr. Watson decided to pursue a career in health care, as a Doctor of Chiropractic. Dr. Watson made a commitment, to helping others with chiropractic, exercise and nutrition. On his free time, Dr. Watson teaches exercise and nutrition classes. Getting patients better and keeping them well is his passion.
Dr. Watson looks forward to helping you improve your health through Chiropractic Care!
Dr. Jason Lovaas
Dr. Jason Lovaas, a native of Las Vegas, Nevada, is a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic West in San Jose, California and has been in practice since 1997. Dr. Lovaas has been designated as both a treating physician and rating physician by the State of Nevada Division of Industrial Relations Workers’ Compensation Section. In addition to treating patients, Dr. Lovaas has taught in several health care disciplines including massage therapy, medical assisting, and nursing. The love and dedication that Dr. Lovaas has for his profession can only be equaled by the care and compassion he has for his patients.
8820 West Charleston Blvd., Suite 103
Las Vegas, NV 89117
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Las Vegas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- November 25, 2015StepyWhen it comes to improving our health, if there’s one thing we can count on, it’s the validity of statements claiming which foods are healthy and nutritious, right? Unfortunately, this may not be entirely accurate. It turns out the foods we used to think were completely healthy for us may actually not be as nourishing as ...
- November 17, 2015StepyFor every time you’ve taken a nap and awakened feeling refreshed and energized, you have probably also experienced a nap that maybe went on a little too long and left you feeling groggy, dazed, and generally out of sorts for hours afterward. Napping is truly an art that needs to be mastered, as silly as ...
- November 13, 2015StepyYour attitude can play a significant role in the state of your overall health and wellness. While it probably makes sense to learn that the way you react to the world can greatly impact your mental health, the important thing to realize about this is that since your mental health can actually affect your physical ...
- November 5, 2015StepyYou have no doubt heard the classic refrain: exercise is good for your total overall health and wellness, both physically and mentally. Hopefully, you have established some sort of regular exercise and fitness routine for yourself. Whether you manage to find the time to hit the gym before work multiple days a week, or you tend to ...
- October 26, 2015StepyWhile heat exhaustion is a health condition that primarily effects people in the hot months of spring and especially summer, it is important to understand that heat exhaustion, not to mention heat stroke as well, can really strike a person at any given time regardless of overall climate and current temperature, if the conditions of ...
- October 21, 2015StepyYou probably know how to take the proper steps needed to care for your overall physical health and wellness, but do you know what steps you can take in order to protect and improve your mental health and wellness as well? Even though it may seem like mental health is something that only needs looking ...
- October 14, 2015StepyIf you have made the decision to start putting in the effort that is necessary to lose weight, there are at least a few aspects of your life that you will have to begin to monitor on a regular basis in order to stick to your weight loss goals in an effective and timely manner. ...
- October 7, 2015StepyI won’t sugarcoat it – anxiety is a pain. While everyone gets stressed out from time to time, dealing with chronic stress and anxiety is an annoyance at best, and a truly debilitating condition at worst. I think that one of the worst things about having chronic anxiety, or some kind of anxiety disorder, is the fact ...
- September 30, 2015StepyYou know that getting regular exercise is one of the best ways to encourage weight loss in the body, but did you know that certain exercises can impact your body for hours afterward and lead to increased weight loss? Yes, even though it sounds way too good to be true, it is true, as I ...