Welcome to The Joint – Las Vegas, Boca Park! As your local chiropractor in Las Vegas, NV, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Las Vegas chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Ray Watson
Dr. Watson is constantly asked questions about fitness, exercise and nutrition. He spent more than 39-years exercising in gyms all around the world. Dr. Watson gained knowledge about exercise, proper techniques and effective strategies to develop muscle and reduce fat. Calisthenics, plyometrics, running, weight lifting and cross training are some of the forms of exercise Dr. Watson utilizes on himself and with personal training clients.
Dr. Watson served in the United States Military and retired from a career in Law Enforcement. Serving in the military and working in law enforcement required him to make exercise and proper nutrition a part of his daily routine. This was not difficult because he has always been passionate about health and fitness.
After retiring from law enforcement, Dr. Watson decided to pursue a career in health care, as a Doctor of Chiropractic. Dr. Watson made a commitment, to helping others with chiropractic, exercise and nutrition. On his free time, Dr. Watson teaches exercise and nutrition classes. Getting patients better and keeping them well is his passion.
Dr. Watson looks forward to helping you improve your health through Chiropractic Care!
Dr. Jason Lovaas
Dr. Jason Lovaas, a native of Las Vegas, Nevada, is a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic West in San Jose, California and has been in practice since 1997. Dr. Lovaas has been designated as both a treating physician and rating physician by the State of Nevada Division of Industrial Relations Workers’ Compensation Section. In addition to treating patients, Dr. Lovaas has taught in several health care disciplines including massage therapy, medical assisting, and nursing. The love and dedication that Dr. Lovaas has for his profession can only be equaled by the care and compassion he has for his patients.
8820 West Charleston Blvd., Suite 103
Las Vegas, NV 89117
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Las Vegas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 21, 2015StepyThe likelihood that one of your favorite breakfast pastries or lunch sandwiches is somehow made from white flour is surprisingly high. On the surface, this may not necessarily seem like such a big problem – after all, if white flour is in virtually everything, what can possibly be wrong with it? Well, if you’ve ever ...
- April 21, 2015StepyIn today’s day and age, we’ve been taught to equate the word “carb” with “unhealthy”. As a result, we find ourselves constantly, even obsessively, checking the nutrition labels on all of our food, tossing it back on the shelf if we deem it is too carb heavy. The thing is, though, carbohydrates are actually an ...
- April 7, 2015StepyI have to say that I really do think that celery is one of the most fascinating vegetables out there. I say this mostly because I seem to learn something new and unexpected about the vegetable every time it comes up in conversation, or in my research on how to live a healthier lifestyle with a ...
- March 31, 2015StepyFor the longest time, my friends and family liked to poke fun at how absurdly cold I seemed to be no matter where I was. I seriously think I could have been dropped into the Mojave desert shivering, and my temperature would rise maybe three degrees at most. Anyway, while I know it might have seemed ...
- March 25, 2015StepySinus infections are just the worst, aren’t they? I’ve luckily only had one in my life, but I’ll never forget how uncomfortable I was the entire time I was sick. I only recently learned exactly what a sinus infection is. It turns out that inflammation in the sinuses is what leads to the discomfort and pain ...
- March 18, 2015StepyIn the constant struggle to stay healthy and lose weight, eating out at restaurants can seem like one of the biggest challenges a health-conscious, calorie-counting person can possibly face. While the ideal way to get trim and enjoy the benefits of a healthy diet is to commit yourself to cooking all of your meals, and ...
- March 10, 2015StepyGluten-free baking has recently begun popping up as an important topic in the health and wellness world, and it’s certainly about time that it’s recognized. Making the decision to switch to a gluten-free diet is by no means an easy one; you’ll quickly discover that gluten is practically everywhere in the modern food world. As ...
- March 4, 2015StepyYou’ve probably heard by now all about how yoga can be used to relieve anxiety and release stress in a healthy way. Yoga offers a whole host of health benefits, but it can’t be ignored that it is probably the best habit someone with chronic stress or anxiety can pick up. If you deal with ...
- February 26, 2015StepyWe’ve all had that annoying experience of buying fresh produce at the grocery store, only to either forget about it, or somehow store it in an incorrect way so that we end up having to toss the now-rotten product before even getting a chance to eat it. This is frustrating since it’s not only a ...