Welcome to The Joint – Las Vegas, Boca Park! As your local chiropractor in Las Vegas, NV, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Las Vegas chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Ray Watson
Dr. Watson is constantly asked questions about fitness, exercise and nutrition. He spent more than 39-years exercising in gyms all around the world. Dr. Watson gained knowledge about exercise, proper techniques and effective strategies to develop muscle and reduce fat. Calisthenics, plyometrics, running, weight lifting and cross training are some of the forms of exercise Dr. Watson utilizes on himself and with personal training clients.
Dr. Watson served in the United States Military and retired from a career in Law Enforcement. Serving in the military and working in law enforcement required him to make exercise and proper nutrition a part of his daily routine. This was not difficult because he has always been passionate about health and fitness.
After retiring from law enforcement, Dr. Watson decided to pursue a career in health care, as a Doctor of Chiropractic. Dr. Watson made a commitment, to helping others with chiropractic, exercise and nutrition. On his free time, Dr. Watson teaches exercise and nutrition classes. Getting patients better and keeping them well is his passion.
Dr. Watson looks forward to helping you improve your health through Chiropractic Care!
Dr. Jason Lovaas
Dr. Jason Lovaas, a native of Las Vegas, Nevada, is a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic West in San Jose, California and has been in practice since 1997. Dr. Lovaas has been designated as both a treating physician and rating physician by the State of Nevada Division of Industrial Relations Workers’ Compensation Section. In addition to treating patients, Dr. Lovaas has taught in several health care disciplines including massage therapy, medical assisting, and nursing. The love and dedication that Dr. Lovaas has for his profession can only be equaled by the care and compassion he has for his patients.
8820 West Charleston Blvd., Suite 103
Las Vegas, NV 89117
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Las Vegas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- August 4, 2015StepyYou know how important it is to take care of your physical health by focusing on improving the health of important organs such as your heart and lungs, but do you ever think about ways that you can improve the health of your brain as well? Yes, your brain needs exercise just as much as ...
- July 27, 2015StepyAs more and more people flock to the cities to live in highly urban areas, it’s getting more difficult for us to find time to truly get back to nature. This is unfortunate, not only for the fact that spending time outdoors is fun, but because it is actually also good for your health as ...
- July 20, 2015StepyIf there is one thing that my friends and family know about me, it is that they really should tread lightly around me when I haven’t eaten in a while. Even I can sense when I’m a little more quick to get annoyed or irritable at small issues, and I also notice that once I ...
- July 16, 2015StepyYou probably know about the dangers of salmonella-related food poisoning, but do you really know what exactly causes it, and how it affects the body? Perhaps more importantly, are you aware of what steps you can take to prevent food poisoning and other gastrointestinal illnesses that are caused by salmonella? This is such a common illness ...
- July 6, 2015StepyThe fact that technology has rapidly grown at an astonishing rate in the past few decades can’t be denied or ignored. Even in the past twenty years alone, the public has been introduced to gadgets such as smart phones and laptops. These devices make it that much easier for us all to stay connected to ...
- June 25, 2015StepyGiven the fact that I was born with an incredibly fair and light skintone, it should be pretty obvious that I am unfortunately prone to getting sunburns, even when it isn’t too hot outside. My skin is extremely sensitive to the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays, which is why I rely so heavily on ...
- June 15, 2015StepyIt probably comes as no surprise that more and more research is confirming that having a strong network of social support is really beneficial to staying healthy and happy. A few studies have even gone as far as to say that having strong friendships can actually increase your overall lifespan. However, what happens when one of ...
- June 11, 2015StepyAging is inevitable, no matter how much we may try to hide from it or ignore it. This isn’t necessarily a bad thing at all, but when you start looking older than you really are, you may have a problem on your hands. As it turns out, the physical signs and symptoms of aging can be ...
- June 3, 2015BocaParkBeing hungry is certainly an enemy of people who want to lose weight. It will have you raiding the refrigerator more often or eating much more food than you should. While cravings can be hard to control, part of the problem of being hungry all too often may how you respond to your cravings. Learning ...