Welcome to The Joint – Las Vegas, Boca Park! As your local chiropractor in Las Vegas, NV, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Las Vegas chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Wayne Parks
Dr. Wayne Parks earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree in August 2000 from Texas Chiropractic College. He is originally from the Houston area where he also worked after earning his chiropractic degree. While in Texas, he was heavily involved in the Texas Dept. of Insurance Division of Workers Compensation as a Certified Designated Doctor for the state. He also owned a functional evaluation company as well as owning a chiropractic clinic and consulting for several other chiropractic offices. Dr. Parks relocated to Las Vegas in the summer of 2015 with his wife and four daughters after receiving his Chiropractic Physicians license with the State of Nevada.
8820 West Charleston Blvd., Suite 103
Las Vegas, NV 89117
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible options.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Las Vegas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 28, 2016StepyIf you have been diagnosed with depression or an anxiety disorder, you know that recovery will more than likely be a slow and steady process. There’s no one cure or method to make the intense emotions of these illnesses simply dissapear. Rather, it’s up to you to find a combination of treatment methods and at-home ...
- April 22, 2016StepyIf you want to stay sharp, focused, and clear on a consistent basis, and especially as you move into your golden years, you’ll want to start learning how to take care of brain health sooner rather than later. Cognitive decline and impairment is one of the most significant causes of serious health issues in the ...
- April 13, 2016StepyYou may have heard about the health benefits of whole grain foods, but what do you know about sprouted grains? Sprouted grains are still a bit under the radar generally speaking, but they’re quickly gaining attention in the health and wellness community for their incredible health benefits. What exactly are sprouted grains, and how can ...
- April 8, 2016StepyMore and more companies, juiceries and cosmetic companies alike, are beginning to add an ingredient known as activated charcoal to their products. If you have yet to hear about this health trend, you may think it sounds ridiculous, at least initially. How can consuming charcoal possibly be good for your health? Even though this seems ...
- March 25, 2016StepyHeart disease is a major health concern in the United States, considering it’s the number one cause of death in this nation. From poor eating habits to living largely sedentary lifestyles, we’ve unfortunately adapted to many negative habits which are only serving to make our collective heart health worse. Many of us are at risk ...
- March 16, 2016StepyYou may be familiar with the significance of blood sugar in relation to your overall health if you have diabetes or are prediabetic, but most people in generally good health tend not to think too much about it. Still, the effects of blood sugar levels impact us in many ways throughout the day. If you’ve ...
- March 9, 2016StepyYou are what you eat, and the same idea applies to what you drink as well. Staying hydrated is one of the simplest and most important things you can do for yourself to stay healthy and keep many health issues at bay. Unfortunately, many people have a hard time staying hydrated, and they end up ...
- March 2, 2016StepyOne of the best decisions I made for my health was choosing to start making most of my meals at home. I initially resisted it for so long because it seemed like such a hassle, both time and money-wise. As I soon found out, the exact opposite was true. Preparing and cooking your meals in ...
- February 24, 2016StepyIf you’ve ever been to a grocery store that happily offered up samples of their newest goodies to anyone who asked, you’ve been to that grocery store again and again, haven’t you? There’s no shame in admitting it. I can think of at least two stores off the top of my head which I know ...