Welcome to The Joint – Las Vegas, Boca Park! As your local chiropractor in Las Vegas, NV, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Las Vegas chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Jason Lovaas, a native of Las Vegas, Nevada, is a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic West in San Jose, California and has been in practice since 1997. Dr. Lovaas has been designated as both a treating physician and rating physician by the State of Nevada Division of Industrial Relations Workers’ Compensation Section. In addition to treating patients, Dr. Lovaas has taught in several health care disciplines including massage therapy, medical assisting, and nursing. The love and dedication that Dr. Lovaas has for his profession can only be equaled by the care and compassion he has for his patients.
8820 West Charleston Blvd., Suite 103
Las Vegas, NV 89117
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- September 19, 2014A recent study conducted by the Weizmann Institute of Science in Israel discovered that artificial sweeteners could have a negative effect on our gut bacteria. We’re looking at you, diet soda sippers. Researchers realized that artificial sweeteners altered the composition of patients’ gut bacteria over the long haul, which might serve as evidence to why subjects got ...
- September 12, 2014Chiropractic care can help relieve many health problems including spinal pain, ergonomic dysfunction, and general body pain. This often culminates in an improved well-being following intervention. That being said, could chiropractic care even provide its abounding relief efforts to young people who have debilitating scoliosis? While chiropractors have claimed their practice can influence scoliotic curves, ...
- September 8, 2014With so many news reports and health articles around, it is hard to know which foods are unhealthy for us. We limit our sugars, trans fats, and processed food intake because we know the truth about them. However, some healthy foods can quickly become unhealthy and even harmful, when eaten in a large quantity. Make ...
- August 29, 2014You can stop pain at its source simply by eating the right foods. Chronic pain, like that from rheumatoid arthritis or fibromyalgia, is commonly caused by inflammation in the joints, muscles and/or nerves. Fortunately, there are foods that can decrease or prevent inflammation so you can manage, and even eliminate, chronic pain. Add plenty of ...
- August 22, 2014When it comes to your favorite grains, did you know that they can be big disruptors of your skin health? The reasons for this are numerous, though perhaps the most glaring is because their prolamins initiate autoimmune skin responses that transform antibodies into fighters of skin enzymes. Meanwhile, their lectins perpetuate inflammation, initiate allergies with ...
- August 14, 2014You’re reading this article because you know how important physical appearance is to making a strong first impression – or because you think you’re handsome. Either way, we have some shortcuts to good grooming that will make you feel handsome, and confidence is the secret of any truly good-looking guy. Trim Unsightly Nose Hairs Do you really think ...
- August 5, 2014You’ve no doubt heard it all before: if you want to be fully hydrated, drink eight glasses of water each day. The truth is, though, that if you’ve moved away from the stereotypical modern-day American diet (the one stuffed with processed foods, meat, and unnecessary carbs) and switched to a more plant-based or paleo-esque diet, ...
- July 28, 2014Although there’s scientific evidence and precedent court cases galore speaking on the poor health of feeding farm animals antibiotics, it was ruled by the U.S. Second Circuit Court of Appeals that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) does not have to make it so farms stop feeding animals antibiotics. Unfortunately, there are a litany of issues ...
- July 21, 2014When it comes to your ears, keeping them clean should be top priority. However, doing so shouldn’t involve Q-tips, unless you are willing to pay the price. Before you can understand why using cotton swabs to clean out your ears isn’t the answer, you must first know what the purpose of earwax is. That nasty orange-ish ...