Welcome to The Joint – Las Vegas, Boca Park! As your local chiropractor in Las Vegas, NV, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Las Vegas chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Jason Lovaas, a native of Las Vegas, Nevada, is a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic West in San Jose, California and has been in practice since 1997. Dr. Lovaas has been designated as both a treating physician and rating physician by the State of Nevada Division of Industrial Relations Workers’ Compensation Section. In addition to treating patients, Dr. Lovaas has taught in several health care disciplines including massage therapy, medical assisting, and nursing. The love and dedication that Dr. Lovaas has for his profession can only be equaled by the care and compassion he has for his patients.
8820 West Charleston Blvd., Suite 103
Las Vegas, NV 89117
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Las Vegas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- January 29, 2015Most of us have the goal of losing a little weight that we may have packed on, whether it is from overindulging in junk food or just overeating in general. Many people find that their individual metabolisms are the major contributing factors to whether they are successful in their weight loss strategies, or whether it ...
- January 21, 2015The Mediterranean diet is consistently praised by nutritionists and doctors alike, who claim that it is a diet that perfectly balances all the nutrients your body needs with truly delicious flavor. Scientific studies have shown that among people who follow the Mediterranean diet, there were significantly decreased rates of chronic and potentially fatal diseases such as ...
- January 19, 2015The world can be a beautiful place…if you can see it. Keeping your eyes healthy may not be necessary to keep you alive, but it’s certainly an important part of maintaining your quality of life. Eye health is an easy thing to ignore. Most of us don’t think about it until vision is obstructed, and ...
- January 16, 2015Sometimes it’s hard to cut out certain meals or foods from our diet when trying to lose weight or get a greater intake of important nutrients. Fortunately, there are some pretty easy ways to keep enjoying the foods you love in a healthier way. Simply swap some of the ingredients in your go-to meals with healthier ...
- January 15, 2015When it comes to weight loss, it isn’t always as simple calories in and calories out. We are all made up a variety of hormones that also contribute to our overall health and our fat storage. When our hormones are out of whack, then we are more likely to store belly fat, have increased appetites, ...
- January 14, 2015Our skeleton is a crucial structure that is the foundation of our body and well-being. Unfortunately, we only get one skeleton, so we must do what we can to take care of it. Making sure that our bones are strong and functioning throughout adulthood is important in the present and for the future. With maladies ...
- December 12, 2014Getting all the love and all of the publicity as the newest things in healthy eating, good fats, lean proteins and probiotics seem to be leaving no room to talk about anything else. This is a shame when you think about one of the other major health-boosting ingredients that should be uttered in the same ...
- December 5, 2014When it comes to Parkinson’s disease, the end results are usually pretty hard to bear– even if it’s managed “effectively,” such effectiveness is merely relative. And for at least three percent of the American population older than 65 years, it already has brought about painful symptoms: a whopping one million people suffer from Parkinson’s disease ...
- November 21, 2014Rainbows and butterflies are great, but there’s nothing like a warm bath. You know the feeling: your skin is warm and relaxed, your pores are soothed, your mood reaches total bliss. Even your cheeks get in on the action, as a slow smile creeps up your face. Ahhh, yes– perfection. But did you know that taking ...