Welcome to The Joint – Las Vegas, Montecito Marketplace! As your local chiropractor in Las Vegas, NV, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Las Vegas chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
7120 N. Durango, H-170
Las Vegas, NV 89149
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible options.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Las Vegas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 27, 2016StepyThere are all kinds of myths and misconceptions out there when it comes to weight loss. When trying to lose weight, it’s important to separate fact from fiction so you can get on track to your weight loss goals. You should know to look the other way whenever you see an advertisement for a miracle weight ...
- May 20, 2016StepyOvereating is a common problem for people all across America, and the reasons we do this don’t begin and end with mere feelings of hunger. Many times, there’s a psychological factor to blame for this concerning health issue. Often, we feel a need to eat food when we’re experiencing a high level of emotion, regardless ...
- May 13, 2016StepyIf you think back on your childhood, you more than likely have at least a few memories of running around in your backyard, climbing up trees, or chasing your friends through a park or two. These kinds of activities were common for the vast majority of children up until the past decade or so. As ...
- May 6, 2016StepyYou know fruits and vegetables are good for you. You know you should be eating them more often by incorporating them into more of your meals. However, do you know that there are certain ways you can get the most health benefits out of eating these natural foods? The way you prepare these foods, when ...
- April 29, 2016StepyThere are many bad habits out there that are tempting to fall into, even though we know they’re detrimental to our health. Eating unhealthy foods which lack nutrition is one very common bad dietary habit that many of us have fallen into as our hectic lives and chaotic schedules have made it more difficult to ...
- April 22, 2016StepyVacations are fun, but jet lag isn’t, which makes it that much worse that it’s essentially a necessary evil. Even if you’re traveling for business, jet lag can still have a negative impact on your body and mind. Jet lag can cause problems in the day or after returning home, or it can affect you ...
- April 15, 2016StepyCrackers and cheese, peanut butter and jelly, pancakes and whipped cream — sometimes, food pairings just seem so right. It’s always great to come across a food combination which makes your taste buds sing with joy, but these foods are not necessarily always the healthiest choices. When it comes to healthy food, you know the ...
- April 8, 2016StepyYou’ve finally found the willpower and motivation to get yourself engaged in a regular exercise routine multiple times a week. This is a great achievement to make in order to improve your overall health and wellness, and once you’re on a roll, it’s easier to stay with it for the long run. However, life happens, ...
- March 25, 2016StepyFor those of you who didn’t immediately zone out after seeing the word “vacation” in the headline, you probably want to consider yourselves to be somewhat responsible people. After all, you know how to have fun on vacation, but when it comes down to it, you also want to be able to get back on ...