Welcome to The Joint – Las Vegas, North Decatur & 215! As your local chiropractor in Las Vegas, NV, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Las Vegas chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Leo Dodier
Dr. Dodier studied at Cleveland Chiropractic College. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Human Biology while in Los Angeles, CA and then continued his education in Kansas City, MO where he earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree. He utilizes a variety of chiropractic techniques to compliment each patient’s individual chiropractic needs. His hobbies include fishing, golfing and other outdoor activities. He also enjoys spending time with his family, friends and pets. He has practiced with the Joint in Arizona within multiple Phoenix area clinics. He is excited to continue his practice in Nevada and happy to be a part of the Joint family of chiropractic clinics in Las Vegas.
6171 N. Decatur Blvd, Suite 150
Las Vegas, NV 89130
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible options.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Las Vegas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 30, 2016StepyOne of the best healthy living tips I’ve learned is how important it is to start the morning off on the right foot. This is a pretty broad piece of advice, but it basically means you can adjust it to fit in with your health needs and your specific lifestyle. There are a few common sense ...
- May 19, 2016StepyGiven our hectic and demanding lifestyles, the last thing we want to be dealing with is a poor night’s rest. Unfortunately, more than half of all adults in America report experiencing some form of sleep disruption or lack of adequate asleep multiple nights a week. This makes for a very tired nation — one that’s ...
- May 13, 2016StepyWhen it comes to consuming and purchasing food products, we’d all like to believe everything we’re told on the labels of the food we’re getting. Unfortunately, it’s far too easy for people to stretch the truth a little (or even a lot) by making claims which aren’t entirely true — to the detriment of the ...
- May 6, 2016StepyFinding the motivation to get out of bed and head to the gym, let alone do this a few days a week, is a worthy cause for celebration. Our lives are so frantic and fast-paced these days that far too many of us end up inadvertently leaving our health by the wayside, falsely thinking we ...
- April 28, 2016StepyFor all the foods which are so readily available for us to consume, many of them are highly processed or pumped full of artificial ingredients, to the point where they can offer little to no nutritional benefit at all. This is why it’s best to stick with whole, natural foods which have been processed as ...
- April 22, 2016StepyMaking a habit out of seeing your doctor on a regular basis is one of the most important things you can do to keep your health in check. We rely on our doctors and healthcare providers to provide us with important information on how to improve our well-being, but it’s necessary for us to be ...
- April 15, 2016StepyYou may have heard about the practice of “mindfulness” in terms of meditation and relaxation techniques, but did you realize that it can be helpful for your eating habits as well? Whether you’re looking to lose weight or just to eat a little bit healthier, you can use the tools found in mindfulness practices to ...
- April 8, 2016StepyWe all know by now that exercise is a hugely important part of a healthy lifestyle geared toward achieving weight loss. If you’re not keeping your body active on a regular basis, how can you expect to lose weight, or at least maintain a healthy weight? It can be difficult to work up the motivation ...
- March 25, 2016StepyWorking and raising a family is no easy task, yet it’s something many people are succesfully doing. More women are choosing to raise families while continuing to work full time, now more than ever before. It’s encouraging to know that so many people are on board with this lifestyle choice, yet it can’t be denied ...