Welcome to The Joint – Las Vegas, Rocksprings Plaza! As your local chiropractor in Las Vegas, NV, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Las Vegas chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Jodi Altman
Dr. Dionysios KalkantzakosDr. Dionysios Kalkantzakos was born and raised in Las Vegas and goes by Dr. Danny K. He attended the University of Nevada, Las Vegas and graduated with a degree in sports injury management (S.I.M.), pre-physical therapy. He was prepared to attend physical therapy school when he was introduced to chiropractic. He made an instant connection with the idea that the central nervous system controls the body and any interference to the vertebral spinal column could lead to impairment or dysfunction. He knew he had found something special as an ideal profession that included the knowledge and science of a health care provider with the art and skills required to adjust the articulations of the spine and extremities. Without delay, Dr. K. went to Life Chiropractic College West for his professional education. Dr. K. combines a biomechanical and structural approach to the spine and extremities. He utilizes some soft tissue methods along with active rehabilitation and uses traditional chiropractic techniques to get his patients well. He likes to keep up with what is current in chiropractic so his patients receive the best chiropractic care available. Dr. K. looks forward to helping you and making your health care an enjoyable experience.
7175 W. Lake Mead Blvd, Suite 180
Las Vegas, NV 89128
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible options.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Las Vegas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 31, 2016MarthaEar, nose and throat doctors are eager to hit a chord with patients suffering the effects of vocal nodes. The most common cause of voice problems, according to ENTnet.org, a website for otolaryngologists, the growths have shorthand monikers such as “singer’s nodes,” but are called vocal fold lesions by most physicians. Types of Discord Nodules – Sometimes called ...
- May 20, 2016MarthaWhen you have a kidney stone, the pain can be excruciating. And if you’re letting the condition resolve itself, it can stretch from just killing your weekend to weeks of suffering. What is it? A kidney stone is a formation made up of mineral and acid salts and is sometimes referred to as renal lithiasis or a ...
- May 12, 2016MarthaMost of us would probably say that home is a safe place, and the more organic, back-to-nature our environment, the better. That may explain why the presence of radon and its effect on our health stays both physically and figuratively underground. It’s the complete opposite of warnings we get to stay out of the sun, ...
- May 4, 2016MarthaLiving with fibromyalgia is like hiking an unknown trail with a really heavy backpack. You try to move forward — in your career, growing your family, taking up new hobbies and making friends — and you’re constantly held back by dull aches, fatigue and other symptoms. But even with a heavy load, you can still ...
- April 29, 2016MarthaBusiness flights are rarely portrayed as anything less than glamorous. In the early days, it was upwardly mobile men being served hard liquor and full meals by hat-and-gloved air hostesses, while reading business journals and stretching out for a nap before landing. Now that air flight is more commonplace, we’re more realistic about the downside for ...
- April 18, 2016MarthaIt can drive us into bankruptcy, cost us our jobs, marriages and reputations. Yet, shopping addiction is a problem we all laugh about. Why do we have trouble following the advice of Ben Franklin, who said, “A penny saved is a penny earned”? Approximately 5.8 percent of the population suffers from compulsive buying, says April Benson, ...
- April 14, 2016MarthaThough about half of women over 50 have them, something about the sight of varicose and spider veins makes your skin crawl. Larger veins that turn red or blue and bulge with apparent twisting are varicose, while similar, smaller versions that are closer to the surface are spider veins, says the U.S. Department of Health and ...
- April 7, 2016MarthaWhile Rio de Janeiro prepares for the arrival of 10,000 athletes from 200 countries for the Summer Games, some Americans wonder about our gold medal prospects now that the young adults in the starting blocks are the first generation of “trophy life” competitors. Will we still have an edge, despite the fact that most athletes, from ...
- March 24, 2016MarthaIn the 1970s world of granny dresses and long, natural tresses, we were introduced to sustainable farming and Euell Gibbons, who asked us: “Ever eat a pine tree?” The United States was in flux, moving toward organic alternatives, except in the case of one big fashion craze: Polyester. The fabric that almost defines “unnatural,” polyester’s a ...