Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic Tropicana Beltway! As your local chiropractor in Las Vegas, NV, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Las Vegas chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Kristine Luken
5060 S. Ft. Apache Rd Suite 100, Suite 100
Las Vegas, NV 89148
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Las Vegas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 31, 2016MarthaEar, nose and throat doctors are eager to hit a chord with patients suffering the effects of vocal nodes. The most common cause of voice problems, according to ENTnet.org, a website for otolaryngologists, the growths have shorthand monikers such as “singer’s nodes,” but are called vocal fold lesions by most physicians. Types of Discord Nodules – Sometimes called ...
- May 31, 2016GenevieveIf you’ve never suffered from any form of anxiety, consider yourself incredibly lucky. While a little bit of an anxious feeling from time to time might be OK, excessive or long-term anxiety can seriously damage your emotional, mental, and physical well-being. For most people, the best answer to gripping anxiety is to find a way to ...
- May 30, 2016StepyThe mind is a powerful tool, and it can have a greater influence on your physical health than you may think. I’m not saying that merely wishing a physical health issue away is enough to cure you from it. However, your mindset plays a much bigger role when it comes to shaping and forming your ...
- May 30, 2016StepyOne of the best healthy living tips I’ve learned is how important it is to start the morning off on the right foot. This is a pretty broad piece of advice, but it basically means you can adjust it to fit in with your health needs and your specific lifestyle. There are a few common sense ...
- May 27, 2016StepyThere are all kinds of myths and misconceptions out there when it comes to weight loss. When trying to lose weight, it’s important to separate fact from fiction so you can get on track to your weight loss goals. You should know to look the other way whenever you see an advertisement for a miracle weight ...
- May 25, 2016saraYou may have heard that lemon water is amazing for your health, but is it true? Are there any benefits to drinking lemon water and is there any evidence to back up these extraordinary claims? Well, here’s the lowdown on lemon water and how you can judge if it’s something you need to incorporate into ...
- May 24, 2016SandyE-cigarettes are hitting the news again. This time they are showing up as devices capable of exploding while in use, according to Scientific American. As a battery-powered device that heats a nicotine liquid, the e-cigarette creates a vapor to be inhaled. But the lithium-ion battery that powers it has the potential to explode, according to Boston ...
- May 20, 2016GenevieveHaving enough energy is a lot like having enough money … it never happens. Perhaps this is why we’re all so addicted to caffeine and coffee and sugary energy drinks. We need it in order to make it through the day in one piece. For those who want to be extra healthy, drinking these sorts ...
- May 20, 2016StepyOvereating is a common problem for people all across America, and the reasons we do this don’t begin and end with mere feelings of hunger. Many times, there’s a psychological factor to blame for this concerning health issue. Often, we feel a need to eat food when we’re experiencing a high level of emotion, regardless ...