Welcome to The Joint – Las Vegas, Tropicana Beltway! As your local chiropractor in Las Vegas, NV, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Las Vegas chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
5060 S. FT. Apache Rd, Suite 100
Las Vegas, NV 89148
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible options.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Las Vegas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 31, 2016GenevieveIf you’ve never suffered from any form of anxiety, consider yourself incredibly lucky. While a little bit of an anxious feeling from time to time might be OK, excessive or long-term anxiety can seriously damage your emotional, mental, and physical well-being. For most people, the best answer to gripping anxiety is to find a way to ...
- May 20, 2016GenevieveHaving enough energy is a lot like having enough money … it never happens. Perhaps this is why we’re all so addicted to caffeine and coffee and sugary energy drinks. We need it in order to make it through the day in one piece. For those who want to be extra healthy, drinking these sorts ...
- May 11, 2016GenevieveWe’ve all been told a million times to either get out of the sun, or to take serious cover when we’re in it. Too much sun can cause significant damage. It can lead to age spots, wrinkles, cancer, and other unwanted side-effects. But, is it really that bad? Shouldn’t we get some kind of sun? ...
- May 6, 2016GenevieveSwimming is an interesting activity. For most people, they either love it or hate it. But, even those who don’t necessarily love a good swim enjoy a good dip in the pool. It’s refreshing, relaxing, and incredibly pleasant when it’s hot out. The good news is that it’s also incredibly good for you! If you ...
- April 27, 2016GenevieveBesides time and money, the one thing that almost everyone needs more of is energy. We don’t get enough sleep. We always feel tired. We’re constantly looking for ways to wake up and survive another day. Sound familiar? The problem is that the stimulants we use for staying awake (caffeine, anyone?!) tend to keep us ...
- April 24, 2016GenevieveThe spring is a busy time of year for my family. It seems as though we are constantly on the go. Between job obligations, family necessities, and a little community involvement, this is a time of year when my car becomes my home. Or at least that’s what it feels like. With the busy lifestyle ...
- April 13, 2016GenevieveWho doesn’t both need and love a night out every once in awhile? Everyone needs the opportunity to relax and let loose. It helps clear our minds and relieve stress to make us even more productive in the long run. The only bad thing about a night out? It tends to be unhealthy. Whether it’s ...
- April 7, 2016GenevieveBeing lonely is a part of life. We all feel alone at one point or another. It’s only a problem when that feeling of being lonely lingers long after it should have dissipated. For some reason, feeling lonely has a slightly negative connotation in our society. As if being a little on the lonely side ...
- March 24, 2016GenevieveWhen many people think of losing weight, they imagine eating like a rabbit. Leafy green veggies, carrots, celery … it’s probably not the most appetizing vision of a meal. Since when does losing weight mean avoiding everything tasty? Fortunately, it doesn’t have to! If you want to lose weight without a bird-like menu, check out ...